Following are some of the must have apps a broker/agent/realtor should have in 2020 !
1. GOOGLE MAPS : Google Maps is a must-have for every real estate broker/agent/professional. When clients are ready to visit a list of potential properties, Google Maps is an indispensable tool in your pocket, guiding you to the next address.
2. EVERNOTE : Evernote is one of the best business apps and an excellent productivity tool. You can save ideas, documents, images, clips, and more within your account. It’s universal so all your data is accessible from a myriad of devices. It’s free to download. Within limits you can use it free.
3. CAM SCANNER : Cam Scanner enables you to scan documents directly from your mobile device – and makes them look like real scans! Instead of rushing to the office to send out documents, you can now get this done on the go.
4. DROPBOX Dropbox is a simple way to store documents in the cloud and have them accessible from anywhere. As a cloud storage solution that works on pretty much any device one can imagine, it allows you to have your client folders in order and handy whenever needed. You can even share them with clients, lawyers, and other collaborators.
5. DEAL WORKFLOW : Deal Workflow is an award-winning real estate CRM app. It is an essential toolkit for real estate agent, broker, dealer, consultants who want a professional, easy to use and secure CRM to manage leads, clients, properties, also keeping track of their business performance
6. SIGN EASY : SignEasy is great tool for those always on the go. Create an account, “draw” your signature, and start signing documents from any mobile device!
7. HubStaff : Over 8,000 companies use Hubstaff to not only take the pain out of their time tracking and payroll management but also monitor the location of their workforce in the field in real-time with the seamless GPS tracking feature.
8. FreshChat : Freshchat is a modern messaging app for sales and customer engagement teams. A leap from legacy live-chat systems, it brings the continuity and experience of consumer messaging apps to businesses to help them convert visitors and delight users.
9. BUFFER : Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
10. CANVA : Canva is a versatile graphic design app that is a logo maker and poster maker, video editor, can be used to design your Instagram Highlight cover, Instagram Story or post, create a banner for social networks like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and can even make birthday invitations or wedding invites. Available on your phone & computer so you can jump back into your design anytime, anywhere.
11. MagicPlan : Create floor plans simply with the camera of your mobile device. Scan a room in up to 30 seconds and build up complete floor plans in minutes. A floor plan is your starting point for included features like material & cost estimation, 3D models and virtual tours.